Fully online courses bring a university education to you. Whether you are studying online from your home, office, or the other side of the world.
Experience the exciting medium of online learning, interact with professors and fellow students online, and complete courses from the convenience of your computer. Courses are offered in Administrative Studies, English, Health Studies, Humanities, Human Resources Management, Math, Modes of Reasoning, Natural Science, Nursing, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Science, and Social Work... and the list keeps growing.
Students enrolled in distance education courses will be expected to complete assignments by specific due dates and write supervised formal on-campus examinations in person or at remote approved institutions. There are no in-class, on-campus lectures.
Online courses include:
- Text-based and multi-media presentations of course materials -- including audio, video, and graphics
- Interactive assignments and progress quizzes
- Easy access to instructors and professors
- Student online discussion and chat rooms
- Course outlines which provide instructions on computer requirements and software access
- Updated links to relevant websites