- Please complete all Sections on this request form to write your exam at another post secondary institution. Be sure to read and follow the instructions on the Off Site exam information sheet.
- Students are required to submit this request form two weeks prior to the on-campus exam date in order for the exam arrangements to be processed on time. A separate request form is required for every exam.
- Please confirm with your instructor the format (e.g. multiple choice, case study, etc.) of any exam that is not scheduled to coincide with the on-campus exam (Toronto time) as the format may not be the same as the on-campus exam.
(Fields marked with a * are mandatory)
NOTE: New fee payment information
There is a new process in place for the collection of the $30 (per exam) off- site exam administrative fee. Instead of collecting payment via certified cheque and money order, the University will now be charging the fee to the student's York University financial account (same place as tuition is charged).
- Students with outstanding fees owing from previous terms will see a charge show up in their student account for the services rendered.
- Students that have already paid their fees will not be impacted by this change
- Moving forward, for future exams (August 2017 and after), your Student Financial Account will be charged the $30.00 Off-site exam fee upon submission of your Off-site Exam Request form. The fee is non-refundable.
Payments can be made via the regular means of payment. For more information about payments visit the Your Student Account page.
If you have any questions about your off-site exam or fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your Off-site Exam Request form.